"Hi,
You don't know me, and I don't know you. And this is going to seem really bizarre. I was browsing people on here though and came across your page today. Truth me told, all I can say is I have seen shooting stars and have been a witness to many a miracle, but never have my eyes beheld nor have my ears heard of such a beautiful heaven sent angel. Now that I've embarrassed the crap out of myself I'll stop.
Just stating my mind,
A friend
Here was my response:
Care to share a little more about yourself than that? How about a profile picture that is actually of yourself for starters? Where were you browsing? I assume that you're divorced?
Sincerely,
Not sure what to think
Then I received this in return:
Oh my gosh you actually responded. WOW! Susan*, when I wrote you I didn't ever expect you to respond. I figured you'd read the email, laugh or be creeped out (or both), and then delete it. No, this isn't something I send to many people. I don't do this at all actually. Just you.
The way I came across you was very random. I was actually using the browse feature on here to search for my sisters boyfriend (not you or anyone else). Usually when you do a browse search on here you only pass the link to someones page just once. I remember passing your page three different times. By the third time I had a strong feeling in my gut that I needed to say something, or I'd somehow regret it. I apologize if I've creeped you out. Just know it was not my intention at all.
Tell you what, to support myself and establish some credibility here's a little about me. Make what judgment you will off that. Deal?
The names Cole Jackson Hamel
Reside in Park City, Utah for now
23
Single parent of a perfect 9 month old little girl
Widower
Quadruplet
Oldest of 12
Eleven Sisters
BYU Grad (2010)
Pilot
Pianist
Song Writer
Artist
Seen 81 Temples
World Traveler
Fluent in 8 Languages
World’s Biggest Bookworm
World’s Most Hopeless Romantic
Fought Cancer Twice When I Was Young
Registered Nurse
Proud Latter Day Saint
Eagle Scout
Cancer Advocate
Science Geek
Regular Funny Guy
Tri-athlete
Returned Missionary (Hong Kong Mission)... "
*name has been changed
Interestingly enough, I found another blog that you should check out: emilypeter.blogspot.com/ He gives her the same lines and when she starts to get suspicious, he cuts off all contact- just as he did with me.
"Cole" claimed that his dad was a pediatric neurosurgeon at Primary Childrens Hospital. I looked him up. He's nowhere to be found on google. Here are some other interesting lies he dished up:
He's an RN. I had a family member research him. There is no Cole hamel licensed as an RN in the state of Utah.
He doesn't have any scholarship waiting for him at the University of Washington. We called an verified it.
His wife "Natalie" who passed away during child birth, has no obituary or death record.
There is no marriage certificate for a Cole and Natalie Hamel.
I don't know who's photos this cyber stalker is using, but he sent photos of his wife, himself and his daughter. I was even suspicious and asked him to send a photo of himself with his baby. He promptly sent me one via text messaging.
Here are the photos that he is using:





He did the same thing to me. I just don't get it!! So you think he made up all the other fb pages that commented on his page?! Email me/find me on fb if you want! jennikafarley@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteJennika Farley
so check out this guy's profile and tell me if you see the similarities. :) Ben Justice. or look up Ashlee Headlee, his fiancee, to see pictures.
ReplyDelete*on facebook.. sorry.
ReplyDeleteThanks to whoever posted this blog. My name is Ashlee Headlee and Ben is my Fiance. "Cole Hamel" whose real name is Isaac Flores stole Ben's identity, created a profile, and used his pictures for the last several months. We got the police involved because he was contacting several girls, and we were afraid of what he might do. We think he has now changed his name and started another fake facebook, but if you hear anything please let me know.
ReplyDeleteHe contacted me two years ago under the name Clark Hamel.
ReplyDelete